Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What fucking time is it? 3:23 p.m. on a Tuesday? What is this shit? I have been awake since 5 and it is already 3 in the afternoon?

I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. Stupid nightmares again. Some days I dream of nothing, and those are the cherished days. I went the last 3 nights only sleeping 2 hours or so due to night terrors. Gah, nothing helps me sleep.

I am one of those guys who has always wanted to have the power to never sleep. It is overrated, boring, a waste of time, and completely unproductive. There is no reason for me to want to lay in one place for 8 hours without doing anything.

The idea of sleep is just silly.

Anyways, I had one hell of a day. It went something like this:

Woke up.
Cleaned myself up.
Drove to my friends house to smoke.
Drove back.
World of Warcraft and League of Legends for around 7 hours.
Blogging.

Yeah, very productive.

On a good note, I don't hate blogging as much. It feels good to not keep all of this bottled up.

That's enough rambling for now. I'm off.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment