Friday, October 28, 2011

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate this class? Oh let me count the ways it gives me ulcers.

Luckily, this week at least, I managed to pass the test with a 77%. That is something that I can be quite proud of in this class. Let's just say that Political Science comes as naturally to me as Neural Physics. That is, none at all.

Well, at least I am passing the class. That is all I need.

I get paid today. I make money by going to college so I get $80 at about 5:30 p.m. today. 35 for gas and the rest for the week. Usually, it is blown on video games, but sometimes I get smart and save some for food.

I am not the best when it comes to saving money. I already know what I am buying with the next 3 weeks of "allowance" that I get. I do, though, make sure that I choose things that are the cheapest. I don't buy name brands, try to buy in bulk, and flash my Safeway club card like I am a leading member of Men in Black. Now I just need the suit, the glasses, the memory wiping thing, and a snarky attitude.

I didn't sleep much last night. Luckily the coughing has stopped, at least for now, but I still seem to just get small hours of sleep and constantly feel exhausted. It's as if I am sleep-entering into marathons and winning them all before coming back to wake up.

That and I think I keep misplacing things and forgetting about it just to fuck with myself. I keep losing things and finding them in the weirdest places. My keys were in the refridgerator, again, my iPod was left in the trunk of my car, which I haven't opened in weeks, and I went to sleep last night on my makeshift bed only to wake up on the couch with no memory of me moving.

I think it is all of the stress I am under lately. School can be daunting, especially when you have a lot of work due at once and a 50,000 word book to type next month. I just need to relax and calm down.

A little over an hour left of this class. May it go by fast and be canceled the next 4 weeks in a row.

Until next time, I'm off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment