Monday, October 24, 2011

Long day yesterday.

Yesterday was just a long day filled with too many things for me to do. I ended up falling asleep last night instead of blogging. Here is what happened.

I woke up and watched some American Football games with my friend until around 5 in the afternoon. After that we went and got some dinner and came back to the apartment.

After setting all of the electronics that we brought back up I started to smoke right outside. This is when a few things started to get really weird.

First off, there was a guy standing on the porch of another apartment pretty far off in the distance that didn't move for a little over 30 minutes. I mean at all. It was funny to just see how long he could stand there. I know it wasn't some sort of ornament because at one point I glanced away and then looked back to see that he was gone and that the door behind him was open.

The next thing that happened was the cops showed up to my neighbors while I was mid-smoke. I ran back inside and shut all of the doors and windows as quietly as I could. Apparently the guys next door got called for a noise violation and then one guy got into trouble for parole violation or something to that effect. All the while I was trying to make no noise and just relax in the living room.

After about an hour the police left and I was too exhausted to do anything so I just slept. The sleep was short lived due to my usual allergy/coughing fits. I eventually passed out around 3 in the morning but the terrors woke me up before 4.

I am getting sick and tired of this no sleep shit. It is annoying and if being awake was a physical being I would whoop the shit out of it so I can get some damned rest.

Well I am going to go get ready for school.

Until next time, I'm off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment