Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And there you go.

Well, I passed out around 3 a.m. this morning and found myself sleeping all the way until 10. Not one nightmare, or any dream at all for that fact, but I think my body is too tired to sleep. I woke up more exhausted then before I went to sleep. Man, this is getting old.

Anyways, today is another full day of classes. Luckily I have some time to blow on the new Graves update for LoL. Should be pretty awesome. Skarner finally got buffed. Time to try him out.

I am glad that I found my sketchbook yesterday. I am going to need it throughout today. Heh, forget classes. It's doodle time. Psh, if I could, I would live in Chalkzone and draw random things all day. I just suck at art so it isn't very appeasing to the eyes of others. Practice makes perfect right?

Well this won't be a long post, seeing as how the update is done. Time to play some Skarner.

Sorry to those who don't play WoW or LoL. I talk about them a lot. You might want to check them out.

Alright, I'm off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment