Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today has been good so far.

I say as there is nothing wooden near me to knock on. Whatever. At least I am not superstitious.

Today has been decent so far. Nothing even remotely out of the norm. Just me here at the apartment chillin' with my friends, as the kids say these days.

My friend and I have an 8 game win streak on League of Legends. We won 2 games today so far. Playing Dungeon Defenders until we are ready to play again.

I have math class in around 2 hours. It is a 2 hour class and my only friend in the class is not going to be there tonight.

Forever alone.

Psh, anyways. I guess that is everything that needs updating for now. I will post again tonight to show that I am still dedicated.

Until next time, I'm off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment