Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SSDD

Anyone else love that movie? It's all about Duddits.

Anywho, today has been one of those days. I'll start from the top.


First off, math class sucked much harder than usual. I got yelled at for trying to read a book during class. Who knew trying to fit an educational experience into your free time when you have finished more than asked from a certain class was unacceptable. And, of course, this was hilarious to my friend who also has the class with me.

I got back from class to head over to another friends house to smoke with him and play some Gears of War 3. He canceled.

So I smoked by myself and came in to play WoW. I was suddenly stricken with boredom while trying to do some battlegrounds. This lead to me trying to play some LoL. This ended even worse, as I tromped around and ended 1/9/1. Not one of my best moments.

And here I am. I would go to sleep but I am not sure I am ready to try again. Probably going to end up pulling an all-nighter and trying to get some grinding to do. Who knows, maybe I will end up passing out later tonight and not regretting it.

That's me. The indecisive nerd/stoner. MLIA

At least I can drown out all of these stupid thoughts with my Gorillaz Pandora station. Best investment I have ever made was a year of Pandora Radio. I almost never turn it off.

Alright that is enough rambling for this post. I'm off. Peace.

P.S. I found my old sketchpad. I lost it months ago. It is actually my school workbook that I do some doodles in while I am in class. I missed 3 papers because I lost this stupid thing.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment