Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, October 17th, 2011

Why? Why am I blogging? What am I doing here? These are the questions that the sane side of me wants answered. I never really figured myself to be the "blogging" type. I mean, not that a guy like myself that comes from the Californian suburb would love to sit inside and at the computer instead of being out surfing and being athletic like everyone thinks or anything.

Oh. Wait. Yes I am.

So, why then, am I doing this? Why am I taking time from my busy schedule to blog?

I think it is because I am being forced into it. There is a part of me that feels like I should start describing my days to people. Maybe someone would find it interesting. Hell maybe even someone could relate.

Of course, it could also be a recommendation from my therapist that meant that I could miss the next 3 trips if I kept this blog updated with my daily routines and events. Huh. It could be either of these.

Anyways, glad to meet you all...sort of anyway. I guess I will just start by describing myself fully.

Name: Annex (let's stick with that for now)
Age: 18
Sex: Male
Location: California
Favorite Color: Green
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190
Phobias: Spiders, being near fast moving vehicles, guys in suits.
Hobbies: Writing, reading, video games, fantasy stuff in general.

That's about everything you need to know about me. I will probably be posting often since queue time on World of Warcraft takes forever. Thanks for reading. It helps me screw the system. :]

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment