Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I had quite the Thanksgiving.

First I flew down to DC and hung out with some higher ups in a random bar.

This led to them taking me into a strip-club.

Then I found $1,000,000 dollars on the ground in a briefcase.

Did I lose you yet?

I didn't do anything for Thanksgiving. Why would I? I was supposed to head down to my family's house.

I didn't.

I was supposed to have dinner with my family.

I didn't.

I was supposed to hang out with some friends who I haven't seen in a while.

I didn't.

It's not like I didn't want to go. I got into my car to leave then woke up about 15 minutes ago. My car didn't move, I was still in the drivers seat in the same clothes I had worn before I was going to leave and the food I was bringing went bad.

I just got a text from my parents.

They had fun with me this weekend at the dinner at my Brother's house.

Yeah.

I didn't go.

What?

Fuck you Slendor-ass-hat.

Fuck you.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment