Friday, November 18, 2011

I pretty much just relaxed all day today.

Not the best intro line, but it is true none-the-less.

Don't get too excited everyone. I know you guys would rather read some intense action but that can go to hell. I am enjoying the nice and quiet evenings filled with no adventures.

Just nice and quiet.

Today was one of those days.

Here's to tomorrow being like that too.

My friend set up his Minecraft server. Me and 3 other friends have been building a town on said server. Quite a lot of fun. It's a great way to blow some time.

I still can't find my journal. I am not sure where else to look.

Nothing else to really talk about.

My back hurts pretty back. I think I accidentally cut my back on something or got a huge sunburn. It burns over the majority of my back.

Other than that, nothing really.

I guess that is it for now then.

Until next time, I'm off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment