Tuesday, November 15, 2011

*Takes a deep breath*

Okay. Let me explain some things.

1. Yes I saw Him. I don't feel like really going along with the whole SAY HIS NAME thing. I am sure I will be making jokes sooner or later. It's who I am.

2. Yes, He is starting to try and make my life a fucking hell. Well, at least that is what I assume.

3. No I am not going to stand here and think OH IT IS ALL A COINCIDENCE! This is the dumb-blonde move in horror movies that get her killed first. Not before her breasts are exposed though. Classy.

4. I am not running. I. Am. Not. Running. Fuck everyone's bullshit beliefs in running. It doesn't solve anything. It just prolongs the inevitable. You can't run forever. Facing Him doesn't work yet running from Him doesn't work.

So what am I going to do, you may be asking?

Hold on baby birds. I'll feed you.

Ignore Him.

Yeah. I went there.

I am just going to ignore His lonely ass until He can't take it anymore. He will start to do the whole rigamarole. Once I am knee deep in shit, I will strike.

Crazy? Yes.

Will it work? Doubt it.

Am I going to try? Fuck yes.

I hope this makes things a little more understanding. Say what you want about my choices, but I am already set in my path.

My destiny lies ahead of me and the story is being told at my footsteps.

Until next time, I am off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment