Monday, November 7, 2011

I need to drink less.

Every time I drink something weird happens. Who knows.

Anyways, sorry about the last post. I don't even really remember making it. I don't remember much of yesterday.

I do remember meeting someone new, but I can't remember what they looked like. It was a guy, at least I think so. He was pretty tall, from what I can gather, and kind of gangly. I know a few people like that.

I would probably recognize the guy if we met again.

Well I need to work on my story but I am neglecting it pretty badly. I am around 1700 words in instead of the 14000 I should be by the end of today. I will be lucky if I hit anywhere close to 3000.

Anyways, I guess that is it for today. Nothing new really happening in my near future.

Until next time, I'm off.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment