Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sorry everyone.

Sorry for the random absences or for the days where I don't post at all. Either I am prevented from posting or I am out doing shit before I realize I should have posted to let you guys know what is going on.

For yesterday and today I am just laying low. I am not doing much, just relaxing, and trying to see if I can get a couple of normal days to rest before shit starts to hit the fan.

In the meantime, I have some tasks that I can complete like school work and trying to get my classes set up for next semester.

Yeah, I am here to stay. Nothing is going to cause me to leave.

Thank you everyone for your concern and for your support.

Until next time, I am off. Peace.

-AtP


P.S. I lost my fucking journal again. My main way of relieving stress and you would think that I would have it with me at all times.

P.P.S. Or is it P.S.S? I'm not sure. But, anyways, Aly I hope everything works out for you. Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment