Monday, November 28, 2011

I don't know where to start.

Things are starting to get fucking weird.

First off, there are drawings that are starting to show up.

Circles with X's through them. I know I have seen that symbol before but I can't place it.

There are also pages in my journal that have some odd drawings that I know I didn't do. I don't have that kind of time or artistic skill.

Another thing is the whole Thanksgiving trip. I didn't go yet everyone has been talking about how I was acting strange and that they were worried.

I don't know anymore. I'm tired.

I would be afraid if I wasn't just so damned tired and angry.

Fuck this guy. Why me? What the fuck did I do to deserve this.

Isn't this one of the stages of death? Anger?

Yeah. That's just a pleasant thought.

Fuck this, I'm out.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment