Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good news and bad news.

Sorry guys. I've got good news and I've got bad news.

Bad news: The new camera that I got ate all of my footage and the only footage left is unreadable.

Good news: I managed to fix the other camera I have, so I will be going back to that one.

I am going to have to delay my next upload a few more days.

I hope it meets expectations.

Sorry everyone.

Also, I have to re-upload my videos. I will send a link to the new account and videos when they are up.

However, let me explain what is happening.

I found something that I had forgotten about.

Something, or someONE, is fucking with what I can and can't remember.

I couldn't remember Roy.

I kept thinking about all of the people I have met in my life and which one could help me the most and then it dawned on me.

I hadn't seen Roy in months.

Worse than that, I can't FIND Roy. For some reason, no matter where I go that I think he would be, he isn't there.

It's as if I can't reach him.

I am going to be hunting around for clues to try and get to him.

Oddly enough, I feel as though he is trying to contact me.

I got a call from him, only a few hours ago. I went to answer it, glad to finally have contact with him to try and find him, but the call was just static for a few moments before it was ended.

I am going to try and locate him over the next few days. Let's just hope that I can find him.

Until next time, I'm off.

Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment