Monday, March 12, 2012

Another day, another dollar.

Except when you are an unemployed college student. Stupid sayings.

Anyways, I feel a huge amount of anxiety, I am not sure why. Whether it is to try and pass my classes, whether it is me going to visit my family in a few days, or whether it is something else that I am not sure how or why it is stealing my attention, it is doing so and I do not know which it is.

Days keep flowing by faster than I mean for them to, and I am trying to keep onto good terms with my friends. Through fallouts and friend hating other friend barriers, I am slowly managing to stay in touch and hang out with everyone.

I just need to keep this going.

God this fucking headaches are killer.

I start to swoon with a sort of vertigo when they get too bad, and that is usually how I know it is time for bed.

Tomorrow I am off to bring my friends some food that I have over here that I won't eat at my place, mostly some oat meal I got last week from my family, and then I am going to try and play it cool with them until it is time for class.

I just hope 10:30 isn't too early.

Anyways, that is what is going on in my neck of the woods.

Until next time, I'm off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment