Sunday, March 4, 2012

Camera problem.

Alright everyone, for some reason my camera is not working in the way I want it to. Every time I turn it on to start recording, there is heavy static followed by a loud buzzing sound. It has prevented me from being able to even record, let alone post any new videos.

Another note is that I have no way of editing anything that I manage to record. Whenever I actually get the footage and place it onto my computer, it ends up just being complete static and loud sounds that scale up and down in volume. They stay like this until I upload them to Youtube, then all of the footage returns to normal.

I have no idea what to do about this except to wait and hope that it works. Thank you all for being patient with me, I hadn't planned on this happening.

On another note, I haven't found any information about my car being "vandalized" yet. I talked to the school and they let me look at the camera footage but no one entered or left my car. Hell no one even went within 10 feet of the vehicle. I am not sure what to think of this, but it is quite perturbing.

That's it for this update. Thank you everyone for sticking through the thick and thin with me.

Until next time, I'm off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment