Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update

I am not entirely sure what is going on.

I went back and read all of my previous posts.

I have gone and talked to everyone I know.

I have gathered all of the info I can possibly gather on what is going on.

And now I can't remember anything.

Let me rewind.

This morning I awoke on my bed at my place, covered in papers I have never seen before and trying to figure everything out. I leaned over and checked my watch.

Then I learned that it was a whole new fucking year.

Yeah, that's a nice way to wake up.

This website was open on my computer and all of the papers led me to an already open window. It was this window, an empty page with the title "Update".

I guess this is what I am doing right now.

I do not remember typing anything in those messages. Any of them.

I do not remember typing any of the more...obscure ones either.

I don't even know if I typed any of this anymore.

I am not sure what is going on. There is only one thing I do know.

There is something after me.

I don't know what. I don't know who, or if it can even be described as who. All I know is that it wants me.

It wants me really bad.

I will attempt to keep any readers updated. Thanks to any who have stuck in there through this...experience I guess I could say.

Although, Damnation seems to be more fitting through my eyes.

Well, See you Space Cowboys.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment