Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And then there was one.

Agh, things aren't looking up so well this time around. Whether it is some supernatural shit or some actual drama going on, it still ends up biting me in the ass so hard it gives me a migraine.

I am on my own now. All of the allies I thought I have are gone.

I have to do this by myself.

And I have never been more ready.

The plan is, and has always been, to ignore.

Yeah, I won't say anything about the ignored.

They are now ignored from life.

On a lighter note, just started my new semester. Classes seem to be turning out well, although there will be a lot of work. This is good. It will keep my mind off of anything but school.

Well I am off for now. Good luck to all of those out there.

See you Space Cowboys.

-AtP

1 comment:

  1. okay, I haven't checked this in a while, but WHAT!? Annex, you're in town!? And you're going to school!? I haven't seen you once!? Where the bloody hell have you been!? I've been worried sick! You better have a damn good explanation on where the flying fuck you've been!

    ReplyDelete