Saturday, December 10, 2011

Alright guys, things aren't going as well as I was hoping.

First of all, I have no idea what the fuck has been hapening.

I saw someone last night. It wasn't Him though. I am not sure what it was or who it was, but it was someone.

Imagine a man a little too fat to be called fit but still a well built person. He had a mask on. It looked a lot like Rorschach's mask.

He attacked me before I could even register he was there.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago at my place and a note stapled to my arm.

"BLUE"

I feel like I am slowly getting more and more sick. It occurs more often in the night then it does in the day.

Probably not a coincidence.

I think I am starting to understand some clues.

One is that my closet is always open after something weird happens. I am going to try messing with the closet in some way to see what happens to the contents inside.

Other than that I am pretty short on clues.

Until next time, I am off. Peace.

-AtP

No comments:

Post a Comment